Friday, June 18, 2010

Wyatt & the Cup

Yesterday my mom made my day by bringing me an iced vanilla latte from Starbucks. Yum. It definitely gave me the boost I needed. The big boost.

I rinsed the cup and gave it to Wyatt because he likes to throw things in the recycling bin. The cup never went in. It became a toy all afternoon. Soon the lid made it's way out of the recycling to join the party.

Later in the evening, I went to girls night with the ladies from our small group and Randy shot a whole reel of pictures of Wyatt trying to take the lid off the cup. Who needs toys when you have plastic cups?

This was how it started. I think learning young is a good idea. :-)

No cup in this pic, but you do get to see Randy's shiner from the garbage disposal. Cool, huh?

Work that lid, Wyatt!

Silly lid won't come off!
Errrrr


Randy said he eventually did get it off, and the next challenge was getting it back on. Ah, an evening full of developing motor skills.

No comments: