Just wanted to point out the new links under Crafty Inspiration. Cluck Cluck Sew has some great projects (and a fat quarter giveaway right now from Fig Tree by Moda). Have I mentioned that I really want to start quilting? In all my spare time. Right. However, if this baby is a girl, she's getting a quilt right away. That's all there is to it.
Simplify is a quilting blog. I LURVE her patterns and fabric. She has my baby "girl's" first quilt. She's also due in early December.
Homemade by Jill...well, I've already distracted several of you by pointing to her site. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I LOVE you being on a roll with posts. Makes me feel like I'm there. Kinda. What I DON'T like....is you sending me on all these tangents....
Thanks for blogging about our giveaway at Cluck, Cluck Sew!
Good luck :)
Lani
Post a Comment