This morning our church celebrated 15 years of being a family. I missed out on most of the celebration because I was hanging out with 3 & 4 year olds (although most of them are 5 by now, scary). Usually I have 16-18 kids in my class. This morning most of the kids were out in the big tent with their parents and I only had 6 girls. Six super fun girls who were absolutely astonished that anyone could have 11 brothers and 1 sister (Joseph).
Also, I found this blog with some super fun projects on it - Check out Homemade by Jill for some serious distraction and inspiration. Thanks to her and this tutorial, I have completely destroyed a pair of jeans that only fit so - so. They were the kind that stretch to plumber pants every time you wear them and were just enough too short to only be worn as capris. Hopefully by the end of this week they'll be worn as a skirt....saving me $30 at Old Navy and accommodating my growing bump. And yes, it is definitely a growing bump!
No comments:
Post a Comment