Friday, March 6, 2009

32 Weeks...and counting

So I wore the exact same outfit last month (again.). Someone really grew in the last four weeks (check out this link)! The crazy thing is that he's going to double his weight in the next 8 weeks. Yeesh. I'm ready to start taking guesses on when little Mr. IB will arrive. Anyone??

______________________

Spring has arrived! Well, spring-like weather has arrived. It was 86 degrees yesterday; it's 67 now and is headed toward 74. Tomorrow looks like it will be upper 60's or low 70's. Ahhh...makes me excited to get sun on my pasty white legs! This is perfect weather for the Garden Show tomorrow, too. This winter really hasn't been too bad (in my opinion - Randy would say otherwise. NO winter is best for him)...and this can be proven by the fact that we've only been to the nursery ONCE this winter to heal some spring fever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana - You look great! I can't believe how much IB has grown. I'll guess April 15th. Holly

MamaOnTheRun33 said...

Dana,
I'm guessing April 25th. Don't know why, except that it's my parent's wedding anniversary and I always love seeing how much they love each other! What another great reason to celebrate God's love! :)
Hang in there. You look great!