I love Saturdays. Especially Saturdays when I get to stay home and tackle a list of long-awaited want and need to-dos. Even better a Saturday that's warm - 69 degrees to be exact - on the last day in January.
IB's room looks much better than it did this morning. His crib and dresser got a good wipedown. His closet has wire cube shelves. Our office looks much worse than it did a few hours ago, but it's all worth it. Randy just brought in the new 6 ft. tall bookshelf. I can't put anything on it for a week to let the paint cure, but the shelf looks awesome, and I can see a very clean and organized office in my near future.
There are still a bunch of to dos on the list, but the day's not done and I'm already feeling better about things! Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment