Monday, January 12, 2009

Brag on Hubby Day


















Today is Brag on Hubby Day. He's been hard at work in the shop building some beautiful pieces! The first one is the new entertainment center...our living room looks much bigger than it did with the old one in there! The last two are Itty Bitty's dresser/changing table. The pictures don't really do it justice. The top has been varnished so many times, it shines! And the color is actually a creamy white, not as white as the pictures show. He did an awesome job on both pieces!!! Next, he's working on a bookshelf for the office, new speaker stands (his fun, very cool and creative project), followed by a dresser for our room. Good thing he works fast and loves this hobby!

In the corner is the rocker my parents gave us for Christmas complete with IB's first stuffed animal, a very cute lamb from Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Brian, and two blankies, one from each grandma. More pics of the nursery to come as it comes along.

And last, some of you say you still want to see preggo pics. So though I think my growing belly must be getting boring...here's a 24 week shot. And yes, I am wearing the black dress again. Oops.

4 comments:

Chad and Sondra said...

Way to go Randy! LOVE the dresser/changing table - too cute! My husband keeps saying he wants to build things some day...is Randy giving out lessons??? :)

Lindsay said...

The dresser looks awesome - as well as the ET center. Good thing it's warm enough there to work in the shop....in January. :-)

I like the belly picture! I'm going to aim to wear the same shirt for all my pics, which means I'm going to have to start with a tent, cuz this baby's gonna be HUGE. Ufda murtha.

Okay - must go focus on not freezing to death. Later.

Bonnie said...

Wow Randy! How awesome to have a live-in handyman, Dana! :) I love that changing table/dresser...I may have to order one one day if we decide to have kiddos.

Audrey said...

belly pics are so not boring!!! I expect to see one every 2 weeks from now on... :)