My purses have gotten bigger over the years, which is great until they become a catch all for everything, which it did over the holidays. This morning I found:
- 3 jump drives
- 3 of Wyatt's plastic rings
- 1 of Wyatt's wooden dinosaurs
- 2 necklaces
- 1 pair of earrings
- 1 kitchen scrubby
- 1 mini teddy bear cookie cutter
- 1 pack of needles
- 2 halves of a cloth ball in process
- 1 little scissors
- Aqua blue embroidery thread
Plus all the other stuff that's normally there.
I also found a couple new items in Wyatt's mouth over the last week. For Christmas he sprouted his first front tooth (bottom), and this morning I found it's next door neighbor. A New Year's resolution to chew and try new foods?
3 comments:
a kitchen scrubby???? in your purse??
I was thinking the same thing as Beth!
the kitchen scrubby was part of a gift. :-)
Post a Comment