I've been really pathetic about posting Christmas pics. I just haven't downloaded them from my camera. And now Wyatt started army crawling, so one of these days we're going to have a really long post.
So, while I'm being lazy about pics, I'll let my sil do the work. :-) My mom spent a lot of time and love making two quiet time books for Christmas. One went to my niece Addie and Wyatt was priveleged to get the other one. The two are mostly alike although they each have a couple unique pages. Click here forLindsay's post for pics. Wyatt's cover is chocolate brown with lime green polka dots. We're going to have so much fun with it in the coming years. Thanks Mom for all of your love and hard work!!!
1 comment:
Love them!! Ella keeps asking me to help her tie her shoes!
Post a Comment