Two posts ago I mentioned that Wyatt had made his way over to the Christmas tree, but I didn't mention how. He hasn't started crawling yet. Yesterday he made the slightest scoot forward, but for the most part he rolls and turns. It takes awhile but he gets where he wants to go. And he's getting quicker.

To the hallway

Under his saucer

Around the crock

Over to the heater (AHEM!!)

And to the tree.
On another note, please be in prayer for my sweet, five-month-old niece Addie today. Her mommy and daddy could use it, too. Check out
Lindsay's blog (here) for details. Also, please pray that they'll make it from Fargo to Kansas at some point in the next week (hopefully this weekend) to celebrate Christ's birth with us.
Have a Merry Christmas Eve!
2 comments:
Looks like he keeps you hopping! What a little cutie. : )
Roll Wyatt Roll!!! That's so fun! Can't wait to see the little man. :-)
Thanks for all the prayers - I've really felt at peace thus far. We'll know more on Monday.
Hope to be there SOON!
Post a Comment