I have posts to update and pics to upload...I just need time to do it! This one, however, is worth sharing with no photos.
I have gotten more sleep in the past two nights than I have since well before Wyatt was born. It's LOVELY. Wednesday night Wyatt slept longer than Randy and woke up at 10 till 6 for his first feeding. Then this morning he slept till 7 AM!!! All this after a week of getting up to pop the binki in his mouth 5-7 times a night and dealing with fussy naptimes. And you know what the solution is? My son has finally found and basically committed to...his thumb. We would have preferred the binki...you can take a binki away eventually. But Wyatt has willfully chosen his thumb. A couple of times over the last month we have removed his thumb from his mouth and popped the binki in. He has spit out the binki and promptly popped his thumb back in.
He's been playing with his fist, his fingers, and his thumb for the last couple of weeks, but I think he's finally found and really figured out the thumb.
Ahhhh....blissful sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment