
Wyatt got to attend his own baby shower last week, and I must say, I think it's more fun that way! Randy's office through us a shower, and one of his co-workers made a beautiful cake. She even used fondant! Impressive. They also blessed us with a gift card to Target for the next big item...the next carseat when it's time.
Speaking of new things...we're trying new dipes. We have 26 bumgenius dipes with velcro, which I've heard can wear out toward the end of the first year (thankfully, there's a way to replace it with snaps). Fuzzibunz released their one-size dipe around the time Wyatt was born, and there's a lot of buzz around it. These have snaps and adjust with elastic. We got four last week, and I'm just not convinced yet. There are six snaps to figure out every time I put on a dipe. Needless to say, I'm not using these at the 4 am feedings.Oh, and Wyatt slept till 5 AM this morning. Glorious.
1 comment:
That cake is so cute!
...but I must say I'm glad I'm not sad I have to deal with diapees right now...swaddlers, here I come!
Post a Comment