People ask us who Wyatt looks most like. While sometimes I think he looks a little like my brother's baby pictures, all I have to do is look at these and know exactly to whom he belongs.

Randy - 3 months

Wyatt - 3 months (and in his daddy's outfit)
We had some fun with the camera on Saturday taking his 3 month pictures (3 mon, 2 weeks). Enjoy!

He's starting to laugh more now. Last night my brother had his giggling as much as we've heard. My sister in law taped it, and I'll try to get it up when she sends it to me. So adorable!


Look at that belly button!

Good thing we didn't wait much longer to try this outfit on! At three months Randy weighed 13 lbs. and 12 oz. Saturday we weighed Wyatt and know he weighs at least 13 lbs, but the scale didn't show ounces.

No comments:
Post a Comment