Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hamming it up

Wyatt is becoming a social bird! He won't sleep in nursery or if people are around. He'll sleep in a store or public places, but if there are people to entertain, he has to be VERY tired to go sleep. Saturday night we were at Grammie & Papa's having dinner with them and Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Brian. After dinner we sat around the table and Grammie had Wyatt. He was the center of attention and knew he had everyone laughing. And when we moved on to a different subject, he brought us all back to focus on him. How can you not smile at that all. the. time?!?!

*********************************************

Also, just thought I'd put a formal invitation for comments out there in case you all need it. We'd love to hear from you!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana - I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting! He's so adorable. How are things going for you? Holly

Beth said...

I have to say I've been reading your blog and taking in what you have said about using cloth diapers and I have to tell you I couldn't do it I would give up something else so my budget would work. Kudos to you

dana said...

Thanks for the comments!!

Anonymous said...

Cloth diapers are absolutely disgusting!!! ;( I would never put my child through that!!

Carrie