Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Personal Best

I. love. coupons. Especially stacking them, which is new to me. Yesterday I had a personal best. Boxes of Huggies wipes were on sale at Dillons for $9.29. Minus 4 coupons multiplied, we got them for $5.29. That's a sweet deal.

Any personal best couponing stories out there?

*************

And later that day...
For the first time I actually saved more than I spent! Two boxes of rice cereal and a bag of salad. Cost $2.84. Savings $3.69. Woo-hoo!

And speaking of rice cereal...Wyatt had his four month appointment yesterday. He weighs 14 lbs, 3 oz, and I forgot to ask what percentile he is. Oops. Our doctor thinks he's ready for cereal and that he could use the calories since his growth rate slowed a bit. Wyatt might be ready, but I'm not so sure Mommy's ready. FOOD? Already? Slow down, sweet boy!!!

Aunt Janene dug out her johnny-jump-up for Wyatt to try. Can we say FUN new toy? He looks a little scared in this picture, but he really does love it. He's almost rolling over, too. Randy's bet is Thursday for the complete roll over. That silly arm just gets in the way!

4 comments:

shaunjoy said...

Yes, stacking is great. My personal best was from Target -- a sale + mannies + store coupons + a gift card promotion = BOXES of Huggies for $5 each!

Love your new header graphic, by the way!

Audrey said...

impressive!! great couponing!!

The Feather Files said...

I didn't know you could stack coupons!

dana said...

Good one, Joy! And yes, Heather, you can STACK coupons! I just learned that a few months ago...couponing is SO fun now!