Wyatt likes his naps. That's a happy thing for his mommy and daddy. He'll fuss and cry letting you know he's tired. The moment you lay him in his crib and swaddle him up, he grins in a thank you for letting him nap. Sometimes he smiles so much he won't hold his binki in, and then he's out like a light.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wyatt Likes Cake
Wyatt definitely looks like a part of our family in this picture! No, I didn't really give him cake, just smeared him with a little chocolate! I was making cupcakes during his nap and he spit out his binki. Without realizing that my fingers were covered in chocolate, I picked up his binki and tucked it between his adorable lips. The next time he spit it out, this is the sight I saw...my 11 week old son with chocolate cupcake batter all over his face! I'm sure it's only the first of many times I'll see this sight...only he'll be a little older.

Wyatt likes his naps. That's a happy thing for his mommy and daddy. He'll fuss and cry letting you know he's tired. The moment you lay him in his crib and swaddle him up, he grins in a thank you for letting him nap. Sometimes he smiles so much he won't hold his binki in, and then he's out like a light.
Today is Randy's birthday, so we'll have more pictures later!
Wyatt likes his naps. That's a happy thing for his mommy and daddy. He'll fuss and cry letting you know he's tired. The moment you lay him in his crib and swaddle him up, he grins in a thank you for letting him nap. Sometimes he smiles so much he won't hold his binki in, and then he's out like a light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Where's the cake batter? I don't see any on his face??
Happy birthday, Randy! Hmmm....I wonder what those chocolate cupcakes were for?! :)
That's the CUTEST picture on the bottom - he's so smiley!! And I love that he's got a silky blankey by his cheeks - precious and just like my kids. :-)
But really - how can he NOT like his naps - he's got Yoder AND Regehr in him....all pro-nappers!
He's so cute! I love the last pic-he is so smiley and adorable! Happy Birthday, Randy! Holly
The cake batter is on his chin...I was hoping it would show up better in the picture.
Post a Comment