Grandma Y gave Ryder a WubbaNub for Christmas. It's a binki attached to an animal - in this case, a monkey. It helps the binki not pop out quite so quickly. Our pediatrician recommended it,and so far it's a hit.Ryder leaped over his birthweight this last week. He lost 11% by the time he left the hospital, so he had a good bit to make up. He gained an ounce per day for the first week-right on track. From week two to week three he gained 1 2/3 ounces per day, reaching 8 lbs, 6 oz. by last Monday. His stick thighs now have rolls and his chin has doubled. so pinchably sweet! He's also the noisiest, smelliest tooter in the house.

2 comments:
LOL! I wondered what they were called! Quatro got one with a kitty on it - they are pretty hilarious. I may have to rig something up on the other (NUK) brand if it actually works!
Yay for weight-gain! Thanks for more pics :-)
How adorable! I've been seeing those around and I wasn't sure how they were helpful. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity :) We may have to invest in one the next go around.
Post a Comment