...so shall ye rip.And I think I ripped more orange thread than I sewed on Wyatt's new diaper bag today. That's what happens when I try to adapt a pattern I don't like. Lesson learned. I'm half tempted to rip the entire thing completely apart and take it to my mom for help putting it back together in a way I like. But only half tempted. Let's be honest, before long there will be new fabric that I'll "need" to use on a project. Until then, this one will work just fine. I do love the fabric though - Riley Blake Wheels. And I have 3 more very fun 1/2 yards from the collection.

2 comments:
CUTE! I think it looks good...and I'm sure it is perfect. Did you even put a lining in? I'm 1/2 tempted to try one, but not THAT tempted yet. I have a pom-pom rug on my wish list right now.....
Looks great to me! And I love the fabric! Can't wait to see how you use the other patterns. And I know all about the ripping. I've even had Kyle helping me rip apart my current project...so frustrating :)
Post a Comment