Monday, August 23, 2010

Really Random Rambling

Yes, I know. It's been 10 days since I updated. Family members are reminding me of that, so I figured I had better get going. The problem is that I have a bunch of pictures on the camera that haven't found their way onto the computer yet...and it's been crazy around this house.

But...for your viewing pleasure. Check out the cutest little legs getting ready for a run through the sprinkler. He llllooovvvess the sprinkler. And yes, sometimes we skip the shorts and stick with the swim dipe around here.


And that belly? How kissable is that! It's getting bigger. Seriously, he must be going through a growth spurt because he can't. get. enough. to. eat.


And thanks to cousin Em, Wyatt is now a forced K-State fan. Not that we mind. I think K-State wins the award for most family members who attended there, but we're just not really sports fans (have I mentioned that I love that about my husband?). The funny thing is that Wyatt has a bunch of random sports clothing. There was the Milwaukee Brewers sweatshirt (thanks to the Schmidts!), and it's a good thing the Brewers are in the National League because otherwise this MN girl wouldn't have thought it was so cute. But he looked adorable in that sweatshirt! There have been several Arizona State outfits (thanks, Uncle Ryan), a Gophers polo onesie (thanks, Grandpa), and I think there's an IA Hawkeyes t-shirt for a year or two down the road (thanks to my aunt).

But I love his expression in this picture. The patient boy letting his sweet cousin dress him up.



And last but not least...this may be my favorite picture of him...ever. Melts. my. heart. He and his dear cousin Em. Now if only we can get him to do that with his mama for some professional shots in a few weeks...


Okay, enough rambling. See what happens when I'm reminded to update? Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...thanks for the mention! BTW, Wyatt is just plain ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Miss you guys! Luv, The Schmidt's

Tressa said...

He looks so big in that K-State pic.... unreal! What a sweetie-pie!