It started Thursday night.
Then it snowed most of the day yesterday, and today we went out side for Wyatt's first romp through the snow. Daddy took pictures from the shoveled part of the patio.
Okay, maybe "romp" is an overstatement.
And in true "I Like Cake" spirit, we made a cake last night. Wyatt gets sooo excited when he sees the Kitchenaid mixer come out. He has to be right there to see the ingredients go in. And the new thing is watching the cakes bake.
4 comments:
Um...I want a bite of that cake more than ANYTHING in the WORLD right now. (-: (Other than sleep, of course)
Love Wyatt's little hat!
LOVE the hat W!
and LOVE the little carrots on top - too cute!
The cake looks awesome! You should take the cake class - I bet you'd be VERY good! Wyatt looks adorable in his overalls.
Holly
Post a Comment