Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

Hanging out with Cousin Justin.



Grammie and Justin made Wyatt his first snowman. He was not impressed. His father's son? I think so. Although I will say he was a very tired boy and it didn't take much to make him cry that evening. I personally like the grass arms and the carrot nose. Thanks, Grammie & Justin!

"Kissing" Daddy's new parrot. Thank you, Uncle Ryan. We missed you, but the parrot helped us feel your presence. The parrot has found a special home....

Christmas evening with Grandpa & Grandma.

Playing in my first starring role - Baby Jesus.


Opening my very special Quiet Time Book from Grandma with Macie's help...and demonstrating my new cheeseball picture face. See, my book has a Unimog (big red truck) page to match my room!

Hanging with my cousin Addie (5 months).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new "cheeseball" face! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas with your families and Wyatt! Miss ya!