Saturday, January 23, 2010
Army crawls, crazy hair, and forts
This morning I realized that on Tuesday Wyatt will be 3/4 of a year old. Already. He's gained a lot of new skills this month. Army crawling for example. And walking around our furniture...only to the left though. He sprouted four teeth this month and had his first ear infection last week. He scoots to places like the toilet all. the. time. And he's loves pulling books off his bookshelf. He's getting braver about standing - look, Mom, only one hand! Enjoy the month in pictures!
Dad started putting me into a "fort." Silly dad.
I love making noise when I pull my books off the shelf...it makes a really fun mess, too!
I often have seriously crazy hair. And it's really long over my ears. Mom is contemplating cutting it, but I think I'll get by for awhile...I not even 9 months old!
I tried cinnamon rolls this month...YUM! I could have eaten the whole thing but they only let me have a little bit. Daddy let me lick his plate clean. :-)
"Kissing" Daddy
And today I was introduced to "my" tupperware cupboard. Mom said she's been preparing for this and since I got brave enough to crawl around the kitchen floor this week, this is my treat. I thought I was going to get in trouble the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay little mobile man!! And believe me - that tupperware cupboard still gets played in after 3 years...something about matching lids is fun. Hmmmm....we could use this to our advantage!! :-)
Post a Comment