My brother and family came down from Minnesota this week to meet Wyatt, and it's been so good to see them and to introduce Wyatt to his whole family...at least on the Yoder side. At the end of the month he'll meet his aunt, uncle, and cousin from Phoenix.
Wyatt got to spend time with all of his cousins this weekend. Here he is with Jack, Macie, Kaitlin, and Ella. The next time they're all together there will be another new cousin in the picture! We're excited for Nuggey to get here in July...to bad he/she lives in MN with Jack and Ella. I'm sure Nuggey and Wyatt would be good buddies.
Tomorrow morning we take him in to be weighed. On Thursday he was down to 7 lbs. 14 oz, meaning he had lost 10% of his birth weight, the maximum a newborn should lose. Since Thursday he's definitely figured out this eating and pooping thing, and I think I can see him grow.
And one more just because he's SO cute! And awake...I gotta run.
3 comments:
It was so great to see you guys this weekend! You are so blessed to have such a handsome little man! Keep the blog posts coming! Take care! Holly and Travis
Love the pics - thanks for the update, my dear! I'm glad Jeff, Lindsay and the kiddos made it down safely. We were running about yesterday at church and didn't get to see them in all of the madness.
I'm glad you were able to break out the stroller! :)
In a few (hopefully short) months, I'll join you for mommy/baby walks!! Yipee!
Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon!
Ames
Happy one week Wyatt!! Did you love the stroller?? :-) It'll get a LOT of use from you guys, I'm sure! How about "stroller garage-saling" instead of "bike-saling?"
Post a Comment