I really couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery, and the little one who joined us is absolutely amazing! The Lord has blessed us in ways I can't describe. I know all new parents say this, but I really can't get enough of looking at him and watching is expressions and kissing those chubby cheeks. And, yes, he is a little chunk. He was about a pound larger than any of us expected, which explains my belly sticking straight out for the last couple of weeks.
We came home on Tuesday are spending our time getting adjusted to one another. Randy is off for two weeks, and I'm so thankful to have him here.
Ready to go home!
5 comments:
You all look like you are doing great! Dana you look fabulous for just having Wyatt! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Holly
What cute pics -- and you look fantastic and so happy! Thanks for sharing, Dana! :)
So happy things are going well. Love the pic with his hand resting on his face. Too cute!
Many blessings and prayers to you and Randy.
Love, Amy
LOVE the new pics Dana! I'm so glad things are going well and you all are getting adjusted. :)
Love you!
Edie
THat is AWESOME your hubby is off for 2 weeks!! 24 hr, obligatory co parenting help ;)
I love that little "thinking" picture - so cute. And I'm even MORE glad that we got to see and cuddle him within his first week - cuz that's just something you can't "get" with pictures! You guys are going to be awesome parents.
Post a Comment