Growing up we always had a clothesline, and I always took for granted the fresh scent of line dried clothes. Randy and I have talked about putting one up for the last several years, but didn't know where to put it. Now that I'm home (and have more laundry), Randy figured out a solution - a removable line. It connects to the post on our pergola and a tree. My only complaint? It's too short. I can get a full load of Wyatt's laundry hung up, but only about a half load of our laundry.
*****************
Tomorrow marks Wyatt's 2nd week and my first Mother's Day. Randy's grandma sent a poem last week, and I have it posted above his changing table as a constant reminder.
3 comments:
Hope you have a great first mother's day! Did Wyatt get you something extra special? :-)
How did you come up with the name Wyatt?? On the prounciation...does it rhyme with quiet? I've never known of anyone named that. Is it a family name?
Erica
Wyatt looks so adorable,cute little chubby cheeks. I'm so jealous I would love a clothesline. We have "talked" about doing the same thing you did, but I still don't have one.
Post a Comment