This is little Miss Fish's mommy Jodi at her shower on Saturday. She's six days behind me, and we're on a race to the finish. Our hubbies are trying to get us to go into labor at the same time, so they can have a diversion. :-) I think we'll give them one either way.And yes, I do feel like a big orange sun ball in the shirt, but it's bright and springy and I like it!
7 comments:
Oh so cute! I love it. I'm gonna show Jeff now. I'll let you know what he says. :-)
Per Jeffafa:
Wow. Snicker. Wow.
You look cute! Most importantly while preggo, especially at the end, you should wear whatever makes you feel happy and/or pretty. :)
p.s. That goes for after the baby arrives too, by the way.
OMG...you are HUGE!!! Have much weight have you gained?? You look so much bigger than when I saw you in church a couple weeks ago. Hang in there...you must be so uncomfortable!!
Cute cute! :) You both make the late stages of pregnancy look absolutely gorgeous! Who knows? There is a full moon on April 24th - you could both go into labor!
Wow...good luck losing all that baby weight. I never thought little Dana could get so gigantic!!! Looks like you've ben enjoying your ice cream and cake. Hopefully you'll have a c-section because that looks likes a 10 lb baby in there!
Erin
Woah! You are really pregnant, huh? :) You carry like my mom did--straight out! You look great Dana! Martin saw your pic and thinks you look really happy!
Post a Comment