Today was my last day of full-time work. For the past 4 years and 8 months I have driven to the same office building. I worked two different jobs in that building, but I've driven to the same (really bumpy) parking lot every day. When I changed jobs after a year, I switched bathroom stalls. I figured that something had to change. Today a lot more has changed. I'll still drive down there once a week or so after we've all had a chance to adjust to our new family, and I'll still get to remotely access my desktop computer from my home office (I love technology). But it's all changing for the better!
IB dropped again today. He really can't go much farther, and my doctor doesn't think I'll make it through the weekend still prego. But if I do, we went ahead and scheduled an induction for Tuesday morning. I know, I'm impatient. But if IB's as ready as the doctor says he is, we shouldn't have to wait that long.
And I will really miss feeling him move. That has to be one of the most intimate, amazing sensations a woman can feel!
Oh, and Randy's guess is 7 lbs. 11 oz. Mine is 7 lbs. 13 oz. We're probably both low!
3 comments:
Dana - sorry I missed you at the office earlier today. Hope you enjoy the last few days of you being just Randy and Dana! I'll be praying for you and itty bitty. Best Wishes! Holly
Dana-I'm so excited for you and Randy as you are so close to beginning the next phase of your lives! And while sleep deprivation and all the learning curve of a new baby can feel so overwhelming it really is short lived and before you know it you'll be months into parenting and be pros! Trust me, Ty and I are pros now since we have 2 =) Really though, I love you even though we've been apart for a while and not so great at staying in touch and I'm super super excited for you all (3)! Prayers for a healthy delivery for all. Can't wait to hear he's here safe and sound!
love-Carolyn
Well? Did you make it through the weekend? So excited to hear!!! :)
Post a Comment