
Saturday Randy and my dad moved in the last piece of furniture Randy could build for our house...our dresser. We now only have four pieces of furniture that he hasn't replaced - our two night stands, our dining room table, and the hope chest my grandpa built. So I guess there are three pieces left for him to replace. Out the door went my little dresser I've had for about 13 years and 6 homes. It was falling apart. In came a very large dresser. So large that everything in my little old dresser fits in half of this dresser with room to spare. AND I have a jewelry drawer...no more wasted space and lost earrings. Randy and I actually share a dresser now...although he still has the closet across the hall. And we have another mostly empty dresser in the office. Know what that means??? Extra storage...my favorite!!

On a completely different topic, in case any of you were wondering at 38 weeks baby may stick straight out, but I'm still within the normal weight range...bring on the ice cream! :-)
5 comments:
What a beautiful dresser Randy made! I'm sure it looks lovely in your room. Ice cream, huh? I think hubby needs to take you to Bogey's!! :)
Please don't take offense to this but you may want to skip the ice cream or people are going to think you are having multiples. They may call you the new OctoMom. Remember...a moment on the lips equals a lifetime on the hips.
Jeff
Dana - it sounds like you are still doing great! Randy is so talented! Your new dresser looks beautiful. And yes, I agree with Amy - I think the hubby should treat you to Bogey's! Holly
Tell Jeff to take a hike!
Now go eat some ice cream for cryin' out loud.
Disgusting, Jeff. How could you.
I am not disgusting...just honest!! I've heard too many women complain about stretch marks and how they regret eating so much. Do you really want to live with nasty stretchmarks for the rest of your life because you lacked self control and ate too much ice cream?? I think Randy would agree!
Jeff
Post a Comment