
Okay, we're actually at 36 weeks and 5 days, but who's counting? Here's the latest belly pic. And since his room is ready for him, we might as well take the belly pics in the baby room!

This was Snow Weekend Project #3, a gift for our new little friend Miss Fish, who is due to arrive 6 days after IB. We'll see who wins this race. :-)

It was fun to make girly blocks, too! There are so many more fun girl options than there are for boys...although I have to say the little cowboys on IB's blocks were pretty fun.
3 comments:
Dana - You look so great! His nursery is so cute! Keep me updated!
Holly
I just loved those cute little blocks and onesie you made for Jodi! :)
AND look at you! So beautiful!!
Okay, I'm sorry - but I just HAD to laugh at your belly! It's so darn cute and ALL baby, but it's just weird seeing you with a big basketball in front :-) You can laugh at me already if you want....my darn belly button is about to stick out for cryin' out loud!
The blocks are adorable, and I love the onesie. I have a few of those in mind for me to make, too - go etsy! :-) Did you hand-stitch or use your machine? I think I'm going to give the machine a whirl and see how hard it is onces...I'll stick with easy patterns :-) Hehe.
Yeah - I'll call it 37 weeks!!! Wow. Time flies. I think you should have a poll going with predictions on date/time/length/weight!
Post a Comment