Monday, October 27, 2008

Itty Bitty Update

Tomorrow marks week 14 for Itty Bitty, who is now the size of a lemon according to babycenter.com. Much better than a 13 week medium shrimp. (That description induced a bad dream!) Baby's heartbeat was a strong 150 today, and I got measured for the first time. And even though I've been eating a LOT, doc says my weight is right on track. Woohoo!

4 comments:

shaunjoy said...

Do you get the weekly updates from BabyCenter? I love those! I actually still get them for Elena... although after they hit 1 year the updates get much much smaller and pretty boring.

Kitchen is looking really nice!

Cynthia said...

I talked to your mom today and told her that Kaleb's heartbeat was always 150-160 and Kara's was 130-140. So you can't go off of that for guessing. She said you didn't think you would have room for a swing? You should come look at the one I have. It is smaller than the normal size ones and sits low to the floor. Just let me know.

Lindsay said...

Oh goody! I was going to email and thought I'd better check the blog just in case. :-) Yeah for 14 weeks! And I can't believe you're already to the point of being measured - that's craziness.

Danika said...

Yeah! I'm so glad itty bitty is healthy and you're doing well. I'm also excited to be auntie Danika! ;)

You would have laughed...Tammy and I got together when I was in MN and we had talked the week before on the phone and skirted around "so, have you talked with Dana lately?" Neither of us mentioned baby and when we connected in person we learned we both knew but weren't sure if the other knew!

love you!