Here's my random post of the day...
At my dr. appointment yesterday, Itty Bitty's heartbeat was 155. It has been 165-175, so I've had plenty of guesses that we're having a girl. So are we now having a boy?? Hmmm...we'll have to watch this one. Only EIGHT - TEN more weeks till we find out.
I actually haven't been sick at all. Not once. But I have had to eat to feel good and had some crazy cravings and some anti-cravings. For a non-fast food person, the run to McD's for a cheese burger at 2:00 in the afternoon was wierd. And chocolate and cheese were the worst sounding foods in the world for a couple weeks. Cheese is back on my favorites list, but chocolate is still questionable. And I was practically a chocoholic. Yesterday, the heartburn started. All afternoon and evening. I had it this morning and this evening. So not fun at all.
I bought my first pair of maternity pants this week. The comfy kind of dress pants with the elastic on the side. I'm going to have to hunt down more of those. My regular pants fit okay until after lunch. I've been very tempted to go back to work in sweats, but I don't think that will fly so well.
2 comments:
LOL. That's funny. Isn't it weird, all the cravings/non-cravings?! And really, it's just not in the least bit fair that you haven't been sick. Not. Fair. At. All. In fact, I don't know that I can talk to you anymore. :-)
And, it's a girl.
Congratulations Dana! You don't want chocolate??? It has to be a boy. Girls know how very important this food is ;) I am glad you haven't been sick, it's not fair, but I am happy for you.
Post a Comment