Monday, November 7, 2011

11 months

My baby is 11 months old today. He's so full of life! Busy and happy and most happy when he's outside with Daddy and brother, copying everything brother is doing. He's so responsive to everything; and very different from his even keeled brother. Last week he started dropping his morning nap. He just doesn't need it, and if he sleeps longer than 30 minutes in the morning, his afternoon nap will be ridiculously short. He only feeds himself and doesn't like his bottle anymore. I think his first word will be "ball." He chases after them like Wyatt chased after trucks.

He's a sweet blessing to us!

4 comments:

Monique Bergmeier said...

Seriously? Ryder is 11 months? He looks so big - and very adorable! He and Wyatt definitely look like brothers, but different. Love and hugs to you all! We miss you!

Mama on the Run said...

I'm with Monique - when did Ryder become such a "big" boy?! I kept looking at him the other night in complete disbelief that you'll soon have two toddlers in the house! :)
We love you, Ryder! Mackie won't know what to call you when you're not Baby Ryder anymore!! hehe
- Amy

Lindsay said...

Oh he is so sweet! And I LURVE those shoes....MEMORIES! Jack's first word was ball too. Brad will love that!

shaunjoy said...

I agree with everyone else -- he's getting so big! Not a baby anymore...