I did it. After more than a year of thinking it would be fun to open a shop on Etsy, yesterday I opened Shop 307. And I'm excited! As I've thought of it before, it has been either work from home for a shop I know I'll get paid for or have fun making something I might never sell. And even if I do sell it, it won't pay nearly as well as my real job. But I'm not working my real job from home nearly as much. I still work Mondays, but the boys' nap times are far more free.
So here's a little sample of what I have listed so far...
A gift set for your mom, your sister, your best friend....or you! It has a small wallet that fits credit cards and gift cards perfectly, a cell phone sleeve, and a coffee cozy.
A girly coffee cozy in not so girly colors.
A flower pin out of some of my favorite fabric.
And perhaps my favorite so far, a boy's gear pouch that can be used for a few diapers or toys in the car.
So stop by, tell your friends, find Shop 307 on Facebook, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment