Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I stink.


I know. I have a bunch of pictures to download and no time to do it. So for the moment you get a pic of my cookie monster.


As for the other cookie monster (at least he makes me one), we have a sono scheduled for November 22 to check his size. If he looks like he'll be as big as his brother (8 lb, 12 oz), we'll induce early...maybe December 6th, which is only 25 days from now. Yay! He finally has a name, and his room is almost ready. Pics to come. We're definitely ready to meet this little guy!

We're also praying and praising God for his friend Levi who was scheduled to be 2 weeks younger than him. Check out The Fish Pond on the right.



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yes. You may, in fact, stink for not keeping us updated - and ESPECIALLY for not putting up and updated belly pic....but I'll forgive you. You better do it soon though - it's only gonna get worse! I knew there was a reason my house is in the condition it is......