Weeks 36 and 37 the contractions stopped and I think he climbed up further in my belly (if babies can do that. We still had some progress and my doctor thought he would come a week early on his own, so we cancelled the sono we were going to have to check the size and decided to let him come on the day God chose for his birthday.
Yesterday, week 38, things continued to progress. For all you mamas out there who get excited about this stuff - I'm 3 cm dilated and I could pretty much go at anytime. YAY! Just in case, we did schedule an induction for December 7, next Tuesday. Oh hallelujah...I love that kind of deadline!
Can't wait to meet this little guy and start this new phase of our family!
2 comments:
It's soooo nice when an end is definitely set. I'll be praying that things go well!
Whoop whoop! You're right - KNOWING there's a deadline makes things a little more bearable, especially when you're so miserable! Happy nesting this week!! :-)
Post a Comment