Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 2 - Sea World

I have more video of Sea World than I do pictures. Unfortunately I haven't taken the time to download the video, so you'll have to put up with a few pics.

It was cool and cloudy most of the week in San Diego, and Sea World day was probably the coolest. I was glad we all brought extra clothes along because I wore Randy's sweatshirt all day.


I was also glad we brought extra clothes along because toward the end of the day the boys hit the water rides. Randy sat in the front and stayed dry for the first half of the first ride....then he got soaked. They all sat in the soak zone for the dolphin show and the second Shamu show. They had fun and froze!

The rest of us still sat outside of the soak zone. Brrr.

Randy's mom suggested we get a backpack leash for Wyatt before we left...so glad we did! It worked great at Sea World and the Zoo and the airport. And he thought he was pretty cool wearing a monkey on his back.

No comments: