Friday, March 5, 2010

Catching Up...Again

Okay, I was going to do a month in review, but I'm having issues with my browser and / or blogger. Wyatt's napping and I have work to do and a house to clean so you get the short version! :-)

Wyatt and I played outside yesterday for the first time. He wasn't so sure about the pokey dry grass, but he did have lots of fun with our rocking, metal bird. We're headed out again this afternoon - it feels like spring! (See the garden in the background? I can't WAIT to get in and plant something!)


I also got to play this week. Monday we took a little road trip to look at a Toyota pickup. That pickup was not the one for us, but we did have lunch at a cute little coffee shop. As we were leaving I noticed some java jackets....mug muffs...cup coats....whatever you want to call them for sale, and of course thought...I can make those! So I did! They made great little thank you gifts for the childcare workers in Wyatt's nursery for our Thursday morning Bible study.


Speaking of Thursday mornings, yesterday our pastor's wife, Kris Goertzen, finished up an 8 week study on motherhood. They posted the lessons online here. It was a wonderful, extremely practical and Biblical session. And Kris is wonderful to listen to! Definitely check those out.



Wyatt also took his first steps! I think the max we're at is 6 steps right now, but he gets braver all the time. A few days after his first steps, he actually learned to crawl on his hands and knees. He's getting little boy knees now!







No comments: