I love office and organizational supplies. What I don't love is my current "mobile office." Now that I mostly work from home, I remote into my office and generally don't need many paper files. But I do have some and I take them back and forth with me when I physically go to the office on Mondays. Right now they're in an ugly reddish brown accordion file that is about to be duct taped back together. It hasn't stood up well to my curious 9 month old. So I'm searching for solutions.
I've thought about a covering a box with fabric, but finding the right sized box is going to be a trick. I've thought about making a fun laptop tote with room for files, but I'm afraid it would get far too bulky. Hobby Lobby has some super cool coordinating office supplies including an accordion file with a handle, but it could be a tad too small. That's as far as my ideas have gone.
Anyone out there have any fun and creative ideas? I'd love to hear what you have!
1 comment:
I don't know if this will work for you ... But Hobby Lobby has a purse accordian file in their wedding aisle. I bought one for a friend and it looks like a big white purse...check it out. Maybe it will work for you?! Holly
Post a Comment