It was one of my college roommates, but I don't remember exactly which one, who brought home a bag of candy corn and a tin of honey roasted peanuts and mixed them in a bowl. One candy corn to two peanuts is my preferred ratio...and I can't stop. I don't even like candy corn on its own. But mixed with peanuts its an addicting combination. Errrrr....yum.
7 comments:
It's a salted nut roll. Mmmmm. Yup - good thing that's not a "necessity" in our spending freeze this month...otherwise I'd be on that one, too! :-)
You should try candy corn and cashews too! That is our favorite :)
It's so good. But only in the fall! :)
I remember us having a bowl of this in our apartment when you and Andi and I lived together. Yum!
ewwwww! I love candy corns alone but not with nuts. My mom on the other hand adores this in the fall too =)
Danika! It was you and Andi!!! I had a sneaking suspicion. Thanks for the addiction.
Best.combo.ever! It's just like eating a Pay Day. I'm like you - can't stand candy corn on its own and would never eat the stuff plain, but for some reason it's GREAT with peanuts. Try it with M'Ms and peanuts together. It's another addiction! :)
Post a Comment