So I've been canceling meetings and not going to Bible study this week because my Bear is still sick. And since I had less on my to do list and more time at home I thought I just MIGHT get the blog updated with our trip pics. However...Bear is sick and in need of lots of extra cuddling. So I'm going to do this in quick bites.

Here's Wyatt with cousin Addie, who is three months younger and has the same size feet as Wyatt. Well, the same length feet. Not that she has big feet...Wyatt has small ones. Her's are beautiful, slim, long feet just like her fingers. Wyatt's are short and a bit chubby. :-)

Cuddles before bed with Uncle Jeff and cousin Ella. I got to read to Ella and Jackers every night before bed. They're into chapter books and
Black Beauty was the choice.

Jack, Wyatt-Bear, Ella, and the Adster before we left. We had a great time at Jeff and Lindsay's! Thanks for having us! We just wish Fargo wasn't 11 of the most boring hours away!!! I really don't mind boring...I do mind 11 hours. I can't complain though...they're usually the ones that travel here.
Wyatt is a good traveler, which is good because this was just the first third of our trip...he had a lot more hours in the car yet. But that will have to wait for another day.
1 comment:
I think Wyatt will take after El & Jack in the feet department! LOL. I have a feeling the Adster will be a "towering" 5'8" :-)
Hope you guys get to feeling better soon! And cancelling stuff can be so fun sometimes - just to stay home and have quality time with the family. Enjoy the quiet moments.
Post a Comment