Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Firsts

Of course on Sunday we celebrated Wyatt's first holiday and my first Mother's Day. We got pictures, but not with my camera so we'll have to wait on those. "Wyatt" colored me a picture and wrote a sweet note. "He" also gave me a gift card for "fun clothes only" - in other words, non-work clothes that fit. :-) I think his dad had something to do with all of that. I'm waiting to use that gift card for a few more weeks. Many clothes fit surprisingly well, but we have a ways to go. I did spot my ab muscles last week though. That was exciting.


Sunday Wyatt also lost his umbilical cord stump to reveal his very cute belly button, so last night he got to have his first real bath. Despite the look on his face in the picture, I think he really did enjoy bathtime. I know Mom and Dad did! It's much easier than the spongebath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt's belly is huge!!! He looks like a pregnant little baby. ;)

Carolyn