on the 13th of July.
We had fun with family and friends last weekend. It didn't start out so fun since our air conditioner fan motor broke Friday afternoon. After a fairly cool but super loud night (auto races at the Fairgrounds and a town full of fireworks), a wonderful HVAC friend from our church came at 7:45 am (not too early at our house!) to fix it. Praise the Lord for ac!
Randy's brother and his family came from Phoenix and his sister and her husband came from Kansas City for a quick trip and we spent Saturday with them. The whole family came for a tour of the house, then we visited the Regehr grandparents and spent the afternoon wandering around the family farm gardens (gorgeous this time of year!) and eating warm, just-picked blackberries.
Sunday we had a small group party complete with homemade ice cream and fireworks.
I tried getting a shot of the three little ones, but none of them stayed still for long and this is the best I got.
Wyatt also really enjoyed the swing...just look at that face! My social bird loves his friends!!
Tomorrow we're off for Wyatt's first trip to the zoo. It's Randy's birthday and that's what he wants to do for the day. Wyatt can now sort of roar like a lion, so I'm curious to see what his reaction will be.
3 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how all the kids have grown!
Happy Birthday, Randy! I hope the trip to the zoo went well today - and you stayed cool!
Cute pics from July 4th. That one of the kiddos is super cute...and so true of their mobility these days!
Love ya!
Ames
Wish we could have been there! We miss everybody...glad the zoo was a great time! :)
Post a Comment