Three blowouts. Three days. Mmmm...cereal. Nuff said.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When my kids started blowouts it usually meant a bigger diaper size was necessary even if it didn't seem like it. And with adding food or liquids their volume increases so larger diapers help hold the increased amount =) gotta love those blowouts huh? Carolyn
Oh man! I don't look forward to those days. I remember you telling me he had his first blow-out in the car on his first roadtrip - how old was he?? Addie has yet to blow out, thank God! :-) I'm sure she's saving it for when you're here...
Wyatt's first blowout was in the car at 4 weeks...in disposables. As long as he was in cloth dipes we were safe....until now. Mercy, can that boy poo!! Thankfully, we've had 3 days free of blowouts. We are taking extra clothes and baby wash to Grandma's tomorrow.
6 comments:
When my kids started blowouts it usually meant a bigger diaper size was necessary even if it didn't seem like it. And with adding food or liquids their volume increases so larger diapers help hold the increased amount =) gotta love those blowouts huh?
Carolyn
Oh.Yay. Now you get to travel with TWO extra sets of clothes, right?
Definitely nuff said. Ha! Sounds like you've had an eventful 3 days!
Holly
Oh man! I don't look forward to those days. I remember you telling me he had his first blow-out in the car on his first roadtrip - how old was he?? Addie has yet to blow out, thank God! :-) I'm sure she's saving it for when you're here...
Wyatt's first blowout was in the car at 4 weeks...in disposables. As long as he was in cloth dipes we were safe....until now. Mercy, can that boy poo!! Thankfully, we've had 3 days free of blowouts. We are taking extra clothes and baby wash to Grandma's tomorrow.
What is a blowout? I have 2 kiddos and never experienced them with Pampers.
Post a Comment