Celebrating the Sweet Things of Life
VERY EXCITING!!!! I was thinking about you today and wondering if IB was going to cooperate today! :) So happy for you guys!
Oh Yay!! So exciting. See, the whole not wanting chocolate turned out like I said :) I am so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations Dana (and Randy!). So exciting. This little guy is going to be SO loved!
Yay! How fun to know what you're having. Congrats! :)
Well, good think Jackers will have a (boy) cousin to play with now....you know....once or twice a year. LOL!! Can we start making name guesses yet??
I was laying awake in bed last night and realized, I never checked Dana's blog!!! Congratulations on your boy -- I was thinking that your family could use a few more of those! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
VERY EXCITING!!!! I was thinking about you today and wondering if IB was going to cooperate today! :) So happy for you guys!
Oh Yay!! So exciting. See, the whole not wanting chocolate turned out like I said :) I am so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations Dana (and Randy!). So exciting. This little guy is going to be SO loved!
Yay! How fun to know what you're having. Congrats! :)
Well, good think Jackers will have a (boy) cousin to play with now....you know....once or twice a year. LOL!! Can we start making name guesses yet??
I was laying awake in bed last night and realized, I never checked Dana's blog!!! Congratulations on your boy -- I was thinking that your family could use a few more of those! :)
Post a Comment