
So here you have the Bump. This was the 16 week + 4 day Bump. The 17 week + 5 day Bump is bigger. You know how when you're around someone on a regular basis, you can't really see them grow? You certainly can't see yourself grow, or your hair, or whatever you're trying to grow or lose. So the Bump has been a strange experience for me. I feel like I can see Itty Bitty growing. Everyday, the Bump is just a little bit bigger. Of course, gaining SIX pounds in two weeks helps that, I'm sure. (Thankfully, I'm on track. They say I was just "catching up.") And Itty Bitty is just picking up speed...and kicking his/her way right along!!
4 comments:
Your "itty-bitty" bump is perfect! You look really great! Hope everything is going well.
Holly
You are adorable!! It was great talking with you this evening :)
Can't wait to see "the bump" in another 4.5 weeks! I'll try REALLY hard NOT to say "you're HUGE!" :-) I'm nice like that. LOL.Bumps are the bomb.
Oh my gosh Dana! Cute! I love your outfit and glasses--very stylish mommy! :)
Post a Comment