Monday, July 28, 2008

Chuga-chuga CHOO

I promised Lindsay that I'd start posting pictures now that we've entered the modern world. So here is the first picture from our trip to Durango with Randy's family. We rode the Durango-Silverton steamtrain up the mountain and enjoyed some of God's gorgeous handiwork! We also got to listen to Justin tell us all sorts of stories all the way up. It was fun to hang out with him since we only see him a couple times a year and he grows SO much every time! I think I finally have all the coal pieces out of my hair a week later.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wooooooohooooooooooo! Welcome to blogworld! Try not to get overwhelmed, cuz there's A LOT out there - but you'll get it all in due time...and you can always ask me....I'm kinda nerdy like that. SWEET - it'll be like we never left you guys now. :-) Okay, maybe not. Darnit....I just awarded some blog bling and couldn't put you down cuz you didn't have a blog yet. If I get another award, I'll be sure to link you up! Hehe...if you only knew what I was talking about...

Lindsay said...

Okay, I hate to break it to you, but to ensure consistent readership, you'll have to update no less than three times a week....I'm just sayin'... :-0

m_brensing said...

Dana, I just love this pic. This is kinda weird, but the big reason I like it is the color of the train car. It makes for a cool pic. You guys are wearing sweatshirts (not in KS anymore, Toto?). I'd love to see more of your vacation pictures. Bring 'em to small group????